Monday, December 15, 2014

Being Merry

Lots of big changes lately, but it's also been a magical time. I said goodbye to my little apartment and cleaned it thoroughly, I hope the next tenant enjoys it as much as I did despite all the neighbourly nuisances. I moved into my new airy and peaceful home, I took a trip to Kyoto and I welcomed my mom to Japan for her second visit. It's lovely having family over, it's a rare occurrence and it's especially nice around Christmas, a time I usually feel lonely.

Things are changing, and even though it's been so overwhelming lately, it's the happiest I've been in a long time.

My new bedroom

Au revoir petit appartement 

Kyoto, riverside

Kyoto's oldest coffee house

Traveling style

Kyoto fare

In the mountains

At the top of Daimonji- and at the top of the world

Can't live without this.

Santa came early.

3 comments:

spajonas said...

Sweet Pentax! Hope to see more photos of your new place! I'm always curious about what the apartments look like in Japan.

Charles Martineau said...

Il est adorable ton Blog : )
I come to Japan every year (mostly in Nagoya) to visit my wife's family and reading your site just reminds me how I wish I could live in Japan fulltime for a couple of years. I am going to Tokyo this week and saw somewhere online a post about your little favorite hidden gems in the city ... I will go and try them out : )

obat herbal lupus said...

cara mengatasi berbagai macam penyakit secara alami tanpa menyebabkan efek samping
Obat Herbal Kanker Otak Tanpa Operasi Obat Herbal Tetanus Obat Herbal Campak Obat Herbal Lupus Obat Herbal Paru-Paru Basah Obat Herbal Kaki Gajah Bengkak Obat Herbal Asam Lambung Kronis Paling Ampuh