Sunday, August 3, 2014

More Montreal

Food, food, food and friends, friends, friends. We went for breakfast at Beauty's and I was so happy to see the owner sitting there at the counter, as usual. Felt like nothing has changed in five years. We also tried a new restaurant on Boulevard St-Laurent, Le Majestique. It was so delicious, some of the best food, wine and atmosphere I've had in Montreal- and some of the best company, of course. We climbed at the top of Mont-Royal twice more, once at nighttime (it was filled with raccoons) and once during the daytime. The mountain (no matter how small it is) will always be my favourite spot in Montreal, to run and to view the city.

The holiday is coming to an end shortly and it will be difficult to go back, no matter how much I'm actually looking forward to getting back to Tokyo, as I never get bored with that city.We spent a few FUN days in Toronto (which will be a separate post), and now I'm just enjoying those last few days with my family and the cats. I never expected to feel so many conflicting emotions about Japan, Canada and everything in between, so it's been a bit of a roller coaster.

In other news: the weather!! Summer in Canada is simply perfection!

Beauty's: a classic

Oratoire St-Joseph

Fake names are always more fun

Le Cartet breakfast is THE BEST

Wining and dining at La Majestique

Palais des Congrès

More coffee

Coffee, always coffee

No comments: