Thursday, January 23, 2014

Japanese Fabric Softener

I picked up this fabric softener, the Dubai edition. I've used the Scandinavian edition a few years ago in Osaka, and it smelled really fresh. The Dubai version smells overwhelmingly sweet from the bottle, but incredible after the wash. My clothes smell great and so does my apartment. The brand is FaFa. My only concern, will it clash with my Diptyque parfum?

Just kidding. I do love the variety of Japanese laundry detergents and fabric softeners, they all have such interesting 'flavours' and I always spend about twenty minutes choosing a scent. Not very organic, isn't it?

In other news, I've been yearning for stripes lately, that's all I want to wear. Navy and white, please.

Bears do Dubai on a camel, woo-woo!

Stripes

3 comments:

Phi said...

Haha, that's so cool! I miss all that kind of stuff about Japan.

I've now worked out a way I can see when you post so I don't miss one! Woooo!

Jill said...

Hi Vivian,

So, about amazake...I saw your post mentioning it awhile ago and then again recently you wrote about it being delicious. I asked my husband and he said without a doubt I would hate it.

I decided not to believe him and bought some anyway, but -- dislike, mecha dislike!!!! haha oh well, gotta try everything once. And you completely sold it to me beforehand, kudos!!

Vivian said...

Phi: Yay!! And well, I tend to take that kind of fun stuff for granted now, but once in a while I find something so great like this fabric softener and I get all ecstatic again :)

Jill: Ah!! Too bad!! But it is indeed one of those strange taste! Many of my Japanese friends actually hate amazake. I really just love it so much, ha!