Wednesday, November 20, 2013

November

It's probably the longest I haven't blogged, but I shall resume to regular life within a mere two days. My life has been overtaken by a huge work-related event, and I've been in a state of haze, mechanically getting dressed, going to work, eating, squeezing in a few hours of sleep, and working working working. It's been a lot of fun though, a feeling I hadn't experience at any other job since coming to Japan.

I did manage a few fun things: went to the Park Hyatt for drinks on the 52nd floor (for no other reason than just celebrating Friday night), and well, that's about it for fun. I haven't been to the gym in two weeks and it's driving me mad, I miss it so much. The most exciting part of my week was the purchase of a bulky fleece pajama set from Uniqlo, in which I've been living as soon as I get home. I'm ready for winter again, with the fleece, heated blanket, space heater, socks, baths and hot wine.

Can I wear the fleece pajama to work?

Working on the 52nd Floor

I want that carpet!

2 comments:

Christine said...

That's a very nice view!

Mairefosho said...

Glad you're back on the blog!! I've missed your posts...and that carpet was the dose of cute I needed..oh how I miss all the cuteness of Japan!!