Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Things I Like Tokyo

Even though I live in the future being in Japan, it's still only Tuesday and there is nothing so appealing about Tuesdays. To make my Tuesday more interesting, I spiced up my routine with some fun little additions, while keeping it all within a tiiiiiight budget. I tried a new green smoothie at the supermarket (not as tasty as the real deal, but not bad for ¥156), walked on a bamboo tree-lined street on my way to work (so beautiful, and something I love so much about Japan), and perused my favourite Daikanyama bookstore and made a wish list of books to get.

Turns out Tuesday is not so bad.

Green Smoothie from Peacock Supermarket

Bamboo tress are so zen

I WANT THIS!!!

Iced Chai Tea Latte + Books 

I need this too!

"It's not a bag, it's a Baguette"- Carrie Bradshaw

Larry Clark Exhibition at T-Site,
great photos from Kids

Happy stuff

4 comments:

Quyen Nguyen said...

I bet there must be so many interesting packaged foods in Tokyo. Can you do a post of your favorite vending machine foods? :)
http://liveitinerantly.com

dailynibbles.com said...

THIS MAKES ME MISS JAPAN! <3

Alanna said...

:D I love T-site. I'll have to have a look for that smoothie.

Eruiel said...

Awesome blog!