Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Midsummer Mindlessness

Rilakkuma socks to the rescue


Movies I watched in the past few days:

Breakfast at Tiffany's
Fast Times at Ridgemont High
The Breakfast Club
[500] Days of Summer
Shopgirl
Rushmore
Darjeeling Limited
The September Issue
Two Days in Paris
Better off Dead
Just Friends
Revenge of the Nerds

(as you can see, it went downhill)

Books I read in the past few days:

Hitching Rides with Buddha by Will Ferguson (always sends me into wanderlust mode)
Cat's Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut
A history book about WWII

Foods I ate in the past few days:

Cappuccino (does it count as a meal?)
Pizza (take out)
Cappuccino (again, and again)
Peaches (several, though the price increased from ¥99 to ¥158)
Mushroom, tomato and avocado salad (one each day)
Milk chocolate (Cadbury's, from the import shop)

Music I listened to in the past few days:

Sumner Fling Playlist by Prince Ness (the quintessential obscure summer sounds from summer 2010)
The Smiths (all albums)

I have bad Japan days sometimes.

As I got ready to press play on Revenge of the Nerds II, I realized it was ridiculous it was time to get out of the house, snap out of it, and face the world.

No comments: