Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Tokyo Events: Nylon + Sniff Sniff Bunny Baron





It's technically a so-called "school night", but Tokyo doesn't mind and parties never stop. As part of Tokyo Fashion Week, one of my most cherished magazines, Nylon, is teaming up with my friends from Sniff Sniff to throw a stylish little soirée at posh venue Le Baron de Paris in Aoyama.

I'm especially curious to hear guest DJ Jillian Kate, as I love her as a model and always enjoy looking at her latest work in the pages of Nylon.

In other news, as it's Fashion Week, I've been going as bold as I get with my nail colour. I have the entire Mini Bourjois "Vacances à Hawaii" collection and have been experimenting with different combinations, which make me feel a bit summery in this (still) cold weather.

I've never actually been to Hawaii


Citrus much?


Click here for more information on tonight's event, and you should come out for Fashion Week even if a) it's a school night and b) you have no idea how you'll manage to walk in those shoes (my main issue tonight).

No comments: