Friday, March 9, 2012

March in Tokyo

Bit and pieces of the past few days.


It's spring: a polka dot dress + sheer white top with scalloped edges, all very twee



Sunday brunch: yes to a mojito and mimosas in the morning, especially after a night out. As part of my mission to write about breakfasts in Tokyo, I had the chance to visit the chic Beacon in Aoyama.



I baked a small vanilla cake. I only ate a little. As for the ribbon, I'm not sure why...


I ate one of those posh department store bento boxes, the quality of ingredients is quite amazing.


A friend dared me to pose in a masculine manner, that's my best shot.


Tomorrow is the very last Hindu Love party at Shibuya Echo, my heart aches, and I don't want to think about it. I wish time could stop for a bit.


This song and this boy, equally lovely.

3 comments:

みしろゆりえ said...

Beacon is good! I don't eat Gluten anymore, but I used to like an avocado burger during lunch time :-)

thevoyageofv said...

I'd like to know who thinks that pose is masculine :-)

Julie said...

INTENSE MALKMUS LOVE!