Sunday, March 25, 2012

CHANEL – The Little Black Jacket Exhibition Opening in Tokyo




If you are in Japan and love fashion, don't miss CHANEL – The Little Black Jacket Exhibition Opening in Tokyo.

This exhibition is a celebration of the iconic little black jacket, and displays 113 prints depicting celebrities and other personalities wearing the Chanel jacket. The exhibit opened on March 20th, with none other than Karl Lagerfeld and Carine Roitfeld in attendance.

The book of the same name will come out later this year.

Now I'm only hoping I can run into Mr Lagerfeld or Mrs Roitfeld in the streets of Tokyo- although I doubt we frequent the same hangout spots. I also wish I owned that very jacket (if anyone from Chanel feels generous). One can only dream!

You can still catch the exhibition until April 15, at G-building in Aoyama.

No comments: