Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Now I'm in Japan


I have just read the most incredible shout-out from Beth, who writes the excellent blog Now I'm in Japan. I have been a big fan of her blog since my early days in the rice fields. Her writing is brilliant and witty, and it always made me envious of her Tokyo life and how straightforward and honest she was about everything, with her unique sense of humour.

Beth and I share the same love of self-portraits, all-nighters, trying to make the most out of Tokyo on a budget, and love for Japan. Now Beth is in New York City, but if she were still in Tokyo, we'd be causing a stir in Shibuya until the early morning hours.

Make sure to read her post to see her picks of other amazing Japan blogs, which I'm flattered to be part of, and to read her about her mad, mad Tokyo stint.

Thank you, Beth!

No comments: