Friday, February 3, 2012

February Tokyo, Bits and Pieces

I slipped back into a fast-paced, hazy Tokyo lifestyle, punctuated with lots of writing, running, train rides, chocolate and blurry mornings. Here are some bits and pieces.


Chocolate overdoses + polka dot tights + plaid headband

Chocolate= 5K runs daily, loving Tokyo winter runs


What ¥230 can get you in Japan. Low budget living.

My friend Rob's boom box, his best accessory

Conbini run with 2Princes, I'm the little sister in tow

S├ębastien and Paul from Unusual Club @ Trump Room

2Princes @ Trump Room. Van Halen's "Jump" perhaps best opening ever.

Performing on top of mirrored tabletop = mind blowing

Don Henley's "Boys of Summer" was the highlight of the night

Prince Ness, who spinned Disco 2000 just for me. Thank you.

Shibuya station, 5:00 am. First time I see it empty.

I've been living in Tokyo for five months now. It seems a lot longer, this city quickly became my home and coming here was the best thing that could ever happen to me. It's killing me at times, yet I don't see how I'll ever leave this place.

No comments: