Sunday, January 15, 2012

Tokyofaces: Tokyo Street Style



I think Tokyo offers some of the most interesting and eclectic fashions in the world- anything goes, and everyone is very unique in their personal style. Like nowhere else in the world, Tokyo is a place to experiment and I can tirelessly people-watch all day, as I see the most fascinating and creative combinations.

I was recently introduced to an excellent street style blog called Tokyofaces, which in my opinion captures perfectly the essence and uniqueness of Tokyoites. The photography is equally gorgeous, and it features familiar neighbourhoods as well as daily updates.

I highly recommend browsing through it (then trying to stop!), and following it to keep up with the Tokyo beat. By far my new favourite.






Photos: tokyofaces.com

1 comment:

Grace said...

Your blog is always inspiring.

Love Grace.