Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My Tokyo Birthday





My birthday is usually a low-key affair, with it being so close to New Year and Tokyo being a deserted place at that time of year- which is perfect for me, as I like understated events and celebrations. A few close friends, quality coffee, purple ribbons, a little robin egg blue something from home, hot ginger wine in posh Daikanyama, great great music, and a stint at my favourite Shibuya drinking locale.


"Am I Normal?"

The answer is yes.

Best birthday present, best art, best mix

Tokyo love
I love you for playing "Common People" by Pulp
Merci maman xx

You know where I ended up.



Birthday girl {dress, American Apparel}

6 comments:

I miss Macau said...

Happy Birthday! I enjoy reading your blog.

thevoyageofv said...

The happiest of birthdays to you, my dear! Can't see what 2012 has in store for you!

Judith said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!!

Jen said...

Happy birthday, girlie! That Tiffany necklace is beautiful!

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Happy Birthday Vivian!! Hope you had a great one!

Julie said...

You look so cute! Hope your bday was awesome!!