Saturday, January 28, 2012

Best Japanese Chocolate: Rummy

I'm currently obsessed with this rum and raisin chocolate called Rummy. Even though it bears an unfortunate name, the taste is amazing and I feel sorry I missed out on it for the past few years. I was very skeptical since names and packaging are important to me, but it proved to be the opposite. I probably would have never tried it on my own because I'm such a snob, but I'm glad I was introduced to this heavenly snack. Each bite has some actual raisin bits and liquor. I highly recommend it to impress guests (and show sophistication despite the awful packaging), or just to create a new little obsession. Believe me, it works.

It deserved it own entry.





2 comments:

Ruthie said...

Is it a Korean brand? I nonotify the lotte label! Sounds great, I love rum& raisin flavoured stuff!!

Ruthie said...

Oh stupid spell check, that should say noticed!