Monday, January 9, 2012

Après Holiday

My holiday is over, and it's time to get serious again. No more holiday behaviour. I'm happy to get back into a healthy routine and run and get organized again, but I'll miss staying up all night.

When else do I get the chance to walk around Tokyo all night into deserted shopping arcades and robot parking lots, hang out at laundromats, drink ¥500 conbini wine and microwaved sake, and watch horrible movies until first train? If you haven't seen this, I strongly suggest it, as it's quite hilarious.

A laundromat in Tokyo

A laundry bag in the conbini

Conbini eggs

I'm still in awe of strawberries and cream sandwiches

Deserted shopping arcade

A parking lot for robots

It was a fun holiday, but I'm exhausted and thankful for new assignments.

I also drank a full can of maple syrup over the vacation.

No comments: