Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Tokyo Winter Sounds



A dear friend (yes, you Miss Bee!!) asked me for a playlist of my favourites these days, so here is what I came up with, a mix of old and not so old:

West End Girls- Pet Shop Boys
Disintegration- The Cure
Lust For Life- Girls
Still Life- The Horrors
Underwear- Pulp
Feel It All Around- Washed Out
Not In Love- Crystal Castles
Abducted- Cults
You Turn Me On- Beat Happening
Pardon My Freedom- Chk Chk Chk
Cannons- Youth Lagoon
For Kate I Wait- Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti
Phenomenons- Twin Sister
Mistaken For Strangers- The National
Dancing With Myself- Billy Idol

I wanted to make it into a downloadable format but I encountered issues and I got sleepy and it's time for bed, so I apologize. Please check out those bands if you don't know them already!

No comments: