Friday, December 9, 2011

Tokyo Events: Roberto Cavalli

This week has been rather exciting, not only in the fashion world, but in my own Tokyo world as well. I was invited to attend a press event for the Roberto Cavalli Spring/Summer 2012 collection, at the sleek showroom in Aoyama. I was lucky to have a sneak peek at the latest collection, which was gorgeous and slightly more toned-down than the usual Cavalli prints.

I must add that the staff at Roberto Cavalli were all so kind and accommodating- from the Aoyama boutique to the showroom a few blocks away, where the atmosphere was so relaxed and low-key. I felt like a kid in a candy store: playing around with the clothes, trying shoes and accessories on, taking pictures and meeting fellow writers. Oh, and did I mention the animal-print macarons?

I love my perks.

Those shoes!! Carved wedges... epic.

I wish I could wear this tiara every day

My gorgeous friend Megumi

Little bits of heaven + champagne



Thanks to everyone at Roberto Cavalli Japan for the kind welcome!

No comments: