Sunday, November 6, 2011

Tokyo Events: Control




On Friday night I attended Control: The First Birthday, an event organized by my friends at the beautiful Trump Room. It's a series of parties that started exactly a year ago, and for the occasion new wave Japanese band The Plasticzooms were headlining. It was fun to watch a live band perform again, it has been so long since I had. Another Japanese band called Spike Island covered the Stone Roses, which was interesting and really great sounding.

Throughout the night, all three floors of Trump Room featured different DJs, including my friends and favourites: 2Princes, Gypsy Badman, and the 9/11s. The music was a mix or rock, pop, electro, hip hop, lots and lots of good jams... thanks to Mike for sneaking in Smashing Pumpkin's "1979" into the mix and always playing something he knows I'll love.

Fun night, good friends, good jams, smiley faces stickers going around. Happy birthday, Control.

M&M...mmm


My friend Kumraz and I

I love those girls xo


The Control Boys


Thanks to Jake Hodgkinson for the last three photos

1 comment:

chicha.in said...

hiii ... Nice Post ..

For More Entertainment .. Visit ..

WWW.ChiCha.in

WWW.ChiCha.in