Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Things lost in translation

A few Lost in Translation cocktails at the iconic Park Hyatt, fun nail colours, ribbons, red wine, a Tokyo night view. This week is a little sad... too many farewells, it's getting cold, things are not as easy as they seem, Tokyo is too amazing for words but very ephemeral, the past two months have been an absolute whirlwind, and I need to breathe. Somehow it's Tokyo and I'm ever so thankful to live here and be a part of this surreal world.

When I look back on Tokyo years from now, it will seem like a dream. Some things simply do not translate in the (other) real world.

I need more ribbons and wine
I'm so wild.

Empty glasses

Tokyo nighttime skyline.

3 comments:

Staci Magnolia said...

Ooooooh, how I loved and miss the Park Hyatt lounge!!!!

Fashimi said...

Awww, I miss you Vivian! x

Vivian said...

Sophia- I miss you too!! Especially tonight, I found it difficult... I walked around Shibuya and checked out stuff at H&M and Don Quihote, wish you were there xx