Saturday, October 1, 2011

October

I woke up this morning and it was October, already.

Slowly easing myself into the Tokyo heartbeat.

Low-key weekends. Exploring Yokohama. A proper brunch of eggs benedict and salmon in Shibuya. Karaoke, which I had not done in ages. A house dinner party, complete with cheese fondue, copious amounts of wine, and friends. Toyoko, Yamanote, Tokaido, Den-entoshi lines- names that are starting to sound quite familiar. The Pains of Being Pure at Heart. Tights and scarves. Shinjuku on a Thursday night. Roadside drinks in Shimokitazawa.

Shibuya at night

Saturday brunch


No more iced coffee, please.




Tokyo is full of goodness.

1 comment:

Judith said...

Your picture of eggs benedict is torturing me. I haven't even seen an english muffin since I got here.