Saturday, September 10, 2011

Sleepless in Tokyo


{Dressed to impress}

... and Saturday night was the Lemon Party at Echo in Shibuya, a small venue I simply adore. The party never seems to stop in Tokyo, and after a Saturday filled with some resting, writing, and coffee drinking, I headed out for yet another all nighter. This party featured some fun DJs and hilarious local duo. The night ended up with a boom box and some free styling in the parking lot across the venue, complete with some onigiris and home at sunrise. A perfect end to the summer.


{Matthew Elsom and Mike Burns of Modernfuss, aka Gypsy Badman}


{Kings of free styling- mouthy, mouthy boys}


{Da Monde}


{A wall of celebrities. I cannot really explain.}

Oh, lazy Sunday. Got up a 2pm, walked to Starbucks sunglasses on, picked up fruit, hopped back in my unmade futon.


1 comment:

thevoyageofv said...

Ugh, I have got to get to that city. Party, party, party!