Saturday, September 3, 2011

Isabel in Japan





Isabel, also known as my lifesaver in Marugame and closest friend, is back in Japan for a visit. I am so, so delighted to have her here in Japan and to catch up with her. It had been over a year since we said our tearful goodbyes at Marugame station. Things have changed so much since then: I now live in Tokyo, and she is loving her life in London. Yet, our friendship has remained the same, and it was just as if we never spent any time apart. Things are still just as fun and we're having a blast in Tokyo: dancing in Shibuya, riding swans, sitting in hammocks, and exploring Tokyo together.

More pictures to come...

2 comments:

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

What fun! Have a great time together!

Jen said...

Yay! I'm so glad you and Isabel get to hang out again and have some Japanese fun. I can't wait to see more of your pictures and hear of your adventures.

Enjoy!