Thursday, August 11, 2011

Summer hibernation

I'm trying on an experiment for the next few days. I'm going into summer hibernation mode, for various reasons:

-The August heat is unbearable. It's pretty much 37 degrees Celcius + humidity, scorching heat.
-I want to save money.
-I need to pack.
-I want to focus on writing and studying Japanese.
-I want to relax. I need to relax. And sleep.
-I NEED TO PACK (I have not done anything yet, except getting boxes).

I'm allowed:

-To get food at the supermarket.
-Bikes rides and runs at the castle
-Friends visits for short amounts of time
-Maybe Starbucks if I start going nuts.
-Photobooth experiments




How long can I last?

4 comments:

Suteisi ♥ said...

FOCUS!!

Lol

Good luck on your experimentation~ I think small breaks for Starbucks and purikura here and there is a good idea, but nothing more than that. Oh and bike rides can help relax also. I find that if I bike in the evening it helps me sleep better~

valerie said...

I've been doing that since wednesday lol...it's just too hot to go outside...

Principessa said...

がんばって!

thevoyageofv said...

Sometimes I would do this for weekends when I was living in Sweden. I loved it. So relaxing, and spending quality time with yourself is definitely a good thing!