Saturday, August 13, 2011

I Want To Be A Coppola


As you probably already know, I adore Sofia Coppola. I think her movies are all equally gorgeous and endearing, her style is so sophisticated yet demure, and she has fabulous taste in music, film, and fashion. Her photography is exquisite and I highly admire her artistic abilities.

I recently discovered a page dedicated to her, called I Want To Be A Coppola, designed by the talented Kellina de Boer. I am flattered to have been invited to be the Tokyo Editor-at-large, meaning I'll be on the lookout for exclusive Sofia Coppola related books or products that are sometimes only released in Japan. I'm happy to be a part of the team, as it's a fun project and a way to explore Tokyo.

I had a lovely time researching and writing a piece about her clothing line Milkfed, which is only found in Japan.

Thank you for having me on the team!

images via Vogue Paris 2004

2 comments:

kellina said...

Oh Vivian, thank you for being part of the team and for this lovely post! So excited for lots more Sofia style fun with you! :-)

thevoyageofv said...

This is so cool! Can't wait to hear more!