Thursday, June 9, 2011

Enjoy the silence

Some days there are no words to be said. Not every day in Japan is fun pictures at the Osaka castle, green tea, bicycles, train rides and onigiri lunch boxes. Some days are just so difficult and I wish never happened. Some days I just want to hide in my futon and listen to Depeche Mode, and I don't really know how to put this all into words.

Wait. Now that I think of it, today was pretty much green tea, bicycles, train rides and onigiri lunch boxes... minus the fun pictures at the castle part.

Oh, Japan. I love you. Thank goodness for fresh onigiri, bike rides, the Hankyu line, chilled matcha, friends you'll meet along the way, and this song:



Depeche Mode- Enjoy the Silence

3 comments:

Kelly said...

i need to go on a bike ride. it's been way too long :)

Ro said...

I've been having a few of those days myself myself but I think I'll take a page of your book and try to distract myself from it.

rebecca said...

a reminder that i need a "silent" day myself.