Monday, April 11, 2011

Lost in print.


I am honoured and very, very flattered to be featured in the May issue of the popular fashion magazine Clin D'Oeil (think French Canadian Vogue or Elle). I must admit, I was quite excited to see myself in print media, especially in a magazine I used to read religiously back home.

They approached me about my blog and asked me about style, life in Japan and feminism issues. It's all in French, but if you're in Québec you can get the issue and turn to page 92...!

Thank you, Clin D'Oeil, thank you, Sarah, and thanks to my sister for sending me pictures, as I have not been able to read the actual issue!

8 comments:

magdalena viktoria said...

congrats! what an honor

Isabel said...

oh my god...this is amazing. Very well done :) :) :)

xo

Josianne said...

Wow et re-wow ! Je suis super contente pour toi ! :) Je l'achèterai sans aucun doute ! xx

{lovely little things} said...

That's exciting, good for you!!

thevoyageofv said...

OMG! You're in print! So, so, so cool!

Miyan said...

congrats, girl! you should be excited and proud. that's so flattering :) happy for you!

Miyan

www.miyan-overseas.blogspot.com

Michi said...

Wow!! Awesome! I had taken a liking to the outfits you wear, very chic, so it's really cool to see that you're in Clin D'Oeil!

Coffee_c said...

Vivi!!! I have seen the real thing in the shiny magazine at work and was so proud to show all my colleagues that you are my friend. Everyone was bummed for me that I can't join you in Osaka but that's another story, a sad one.

Congrats on the magazine! It's beautiful in a full color page! You rock babe! xxx