Saturday, April 30, 2011

Bored in Japan?

I could not help but share this little gem, made by and featuring my dear friend Mike (a.k.a. Prince Ness). He and his cousin shot this video in beautiful and very rural Maizuru (Kyoto prefecture), where he used to live. We shared so many fun moments via the internet and phone in our respective rural towns, and funnily enough, we still do the exact same thing even though we're in bustling Tokyo and Osaka.

I do think being bored in Japan can be great for creative spirits...


I heart this.

4 comments:

Michi said...

This video was too hilarious. I love it! Creative souls are what make the world go 'round... :)

thevoyageofv said...

Made me smile :-)

Isabel said...

i heart Prince Ness too much.
xo

Vivian said...

I love Prince Ness too!!!!! <3