Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Blog of Asia

{Doing what I do best: mingling with deer}

I'm quite flattered and honoured to be featured on the excellent Blog of Asia, which is filled with useful information and tidbits about visiting and living in this part of the world.

I shared some more love for Osaka, you guessed it... read it here!

I'm also thankful to the wonderful team at Blog of Asia for offering me this opportunity to contribute regularly to the site.

{And kissing them. I'll get arrested soon.}

6 comments:

Melanie's Randomness said...

Oh what an honor!! Good for you! I love your blog! Best wishes with it in the future!

Melanie's Randomness

Jen said...

Yay! Congratulations on the blogging gig! How exciting. :)

Tee, Passports and Postcards said...

That's so exciting! Congrats!

Miyan said...

that's way cool! congrats!

and they let you kiss them??? i want to too, i bet they are so soft!

Miyan

www.miyan-overseas.blogspot.com

Michi said...

Again, you never fail to make me fall in love with Osaka, even though I've never been!! Lovely post on Asia Blog!

Lydie said...

Found your blog while checking Blog of Asia. Will be in Osaka in July (first time in Asia) so I will definitely be digging your blog for insiders!