Saturday, January 22, 2011

Osaka Night Out


{Pink dress, H&M. Vintage belt.}

First time I'm actually going out for one of those crazy, up-until-sunrise Osaka nights since I moved here. A birthday party with my Osaka friends, a bit of bar hopping, some dancing I hope, a girl friend visiting from Marugame, some heels, long lashes, and nail polish.

It's good to unwind after an exhausting week at the kindergarten (I fell asleep at 10pm on a Friday night...), and it's nice to feel and look like a girl after a week spent in jeans and polo shirts. The most interesting part of my day is still the daily subway commute, always fascinating to people watch- you can always count on a drunk salaryman (morning or evening) to end up in the women-only train car.

4 comments:

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

Gorgeous, as always:)

thevoyageofv said...

I love those kinds of nights! You look great :-)
PS-There's a women-only train car?

Vivian said...

Yes, most big cities in Japan (or maybe only Tokyo and Osaka) have a women-only car in each subway... although only at rush hour, am and pm. It's actually nice, no fear of gropers ;)

{lovely little things} said...

Woohoo, fun!