Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My Birthday in Osaka


January 4.... my birthday.

An Osaka birthday. Moët & Chandon at midnight. Watching Lost in Translation late into the night. Champagne for breakfast. A visit to Tennoji Park for some temples and (good) fortunes. Fresh croissants and a stroll around the park. LaDurée caramel and rose macarons and a little Marc Jacobs. Candy photo shoot. Pink drinks around Shinsaibashi. Friendships. Love from back home and Japan. I love Osaka so much, and all the sweet birthday wishes.



12 comments:

Jen said...

Happy birthday, Vivian! So glad you enjoyed it. :)

Anait said...

Happy Birthday, Vivian! It sounds like you had an absolutely luxurious day! So glad you're loving your new town :)

thevoyageofv said...

Grattis på födelsedagen! That's Swedish for 'happy birthday'! Oh, and I wanna see the Marc Jacobs!

Grace said...

Happy Holidays! And birth anniversary my dear!

Love Grace.

Leah said...

Way to celebrate. Happy birthday, Vivi-chan!

Nicole Marie said...

happy happy birthday vivian!!

{lovely little things} said...

Happy Birthday Vivian!! Hope it's a great day!

Tee, Passports and Postcards said...

Happy Birthday! It sounds like you had an amazing time :)

Des said...

Happy birthday and a happy new year, Vivian! Wow, so much has happened to you as I read over your blog. You sound like you're very happy in Osaka.

A Girl in Asia said...

Happy birthday! Sounds like you had the perfect birthday celebrations too, so jealous!!

Indie.Tea said...

You share a birthday with one of my most favorite people in the whole world - my grandmother.
It sounds like your birthday was lovely :)

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday! I love the Marie Antoinette photos!