Sunday, December 12, 2010

Emo in Marugame

Those kinds of days...




I would never have survived those slow, lonely, rainy, broken-hearted Marugame days without the red and white t-shirt that my friend Mike left behind in the summer... so comforting, although I should mail it back... Wong Kar-wai movies... Skype dates... red wine... Friends... green tea Kit Kats. I think I will miss those days, someday. There is some kind of beauty in it, even though it doesn't seem like it at the time. It's all part of the adventure.

5 comments:

Isabel said...

i got tears in my eyes reading that post...i think that's emo.
xo

Lauren London said...

very well said. <3

Vivian said...

Isabel... you know those days.... I hate them so much...but they can't be that bad.. sigh.

I couldn't have survived them without you!!

Prutha said...

awee.... yes im sure ull look back some day and think of this experience as an adventure.

http://donotshoeme.blogspot.com/

M said...

Hi! I just stumbled upon your blog and think it’s great!! I’m currently living in Spain (I married a Spaniard), and have begun a blog as well. Do you mind if I include yours in my blogroll? I’m trying to gather a few expatriate blogs and websites, just to provide a few resources, and I think yours would be awesome. ;) Let me know, thank you so much!