Monday, November 22, 2010

My week in pictures

This week...

{Turns out the Gingerbread Latte is available in Japan. Big news for me!}


{Preparing my move to Osaka. What are the good areas to live?}


{Saying good bye to students. Aren't they cute?!}


{Some love from fourteen year-old boys...}


{My oldest, smartest students! I had the best time with them.}


This week has been a bit slow and rainy, but it's been nice. Work, work, work. Gyoza and beer in Takamatsu. Coffee and cake. Bento boxes. Bike rides and long walks. Half of a meltdown. Card games. Movies. Friends time. English conversation club with fun Japanese people (and free gin and tonics).

Now packing my bags for a little escape to Hiroshima prefecture... before you get too excited, I must warn you it's for work. Yet, I am loving any trip I get to take!

3 comments:

thevoyageofv said...

'Half of a meltdown.' You sound like me :-) Also, don't live by the zoo.

Miyan said...

yeah- dont live by the zoo. and i love your "week in pictures" -very cute post. congrats on the move!

pmak said...

The Gingerbread Latte is yummy although I love the Peppermint Mocha too. It looks like it would be difficult to leave the students, but I am sure you will soon meet a whole new wonderful group. P