Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Ask Away


Recently I've been receiving a lot of emails asking me questions about Japan and how I got there, what kind of teaching job I have, and Japan v. Korea. I love, love getting messages, knowing people actually read this thing! It inspired me to put together a FAQ section for teaching abroad, living in Japan, and the differences between Korea and Japan.

So if you have any questions regarding any of those topics, or just any questions about daily life in Japan or questions for me- anything at all- please post them in the comment section or email me directly at:

morelli.vivian@gmail.com

ありがとうございます!!

1 comment:

Carie said...

Hi Vivian, I found a link to your blog in a post you had made on Dave's Esl Cafe. I can't wait to travel. I've been taking an'extended' BA and am dying to get out of Montreal. I love it here, but it's time for a change. I will hopefully graduate in September if I can 'cough up' the funds for tuition.
Keep posting, it makes all of these dreadful exams worth it.
~Carie.