Sunday, October 17, 2010

Pink fur

This is one of my favourite moments of this week.



The photo was taken at my usual lovely café in Marugame, with the friendly owner Shin, and a fellow customer and her dog. The girl was all dolled up in stonewashed denim, and honestly, I thought she totally rocked the look with the big hair and everything. Very few people can pull off an all denim look, but seriously, she looked great. She's a dog groomer, and her dog was the most adorable and well-behaved puppy. The dog's name was Monica モニカ, and it had pink and green streaks in its fur, and a bedazzled pink collar. The dog's collar also matched the girl's handbag, which I thought was pretty brilliant.

Thanks to my friend Jonathan for snapping this epic moment... seriously. Only in Japan.


{I spy lots of colours}


{Isabel, this one's for you!}

2 comments:

DiamondsandTulle said...

Adore this post! Love it all - pink and green streaks included!

xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

martienn said...

amazing ; )) your pic are so very pretty ; ) i like it !!



if, you want follow me :*** <3