Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Daijobu desu



My finger may have suffered injury from cutting vegetables, but the rest of me is good. Thank you for all your kind comments and emails regarding culture shock, it was very heartwarming. It was nice and comforting to read, and definitely cheered me up.

Aside from wonderful emails, chats over tea, endless Friends marathons, and long runs around Marugame, a few other things made my life a lot easier those past few days:

{Getting dressed up for a wine tasting event}

{Only in Japan? A Marc by Marc Jacobs magazine, with a free handkerchief and pouch. Sweet!}


{Warm weather is here. Almost.}


8 comments:

Fashion Fix said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
seasonal lust said...

i love buying my vivi magazines here because they all come with free stuff! miss your blog. i've been so busy and absent minded lately.

French lover said...

Awwww I love this M by MJ pouch !! How much was the whole thing ? (moi ? intéressée ? hehe)

Jen said...

Of course you have Hello Kitty band-aids! LOL... Hope your finger heals quickly. I'm waiting for the day I cut myself chopping veggies. In the process of making dinner for tonight, and so far so good!

tn1125 said...

so glad you're feeling better Viv! Living abroad is definitely a challenge. btw, i love your black heels...<3 gorgeous!

thevoyageofv said...

Ummm... A Marc magazine? Is there anything about Japan that is not totally awesome?

Nicole Marie said...

oh no ouch!!

F. Pellicer said...

Life in Japan its probably amazing. Or at least interesting.
I imagina myself there, lost in translation...

I saw your blog and I guess you'r a charlottean like me. I really love this movie.
Very cool blog! I'm from Brazil and I'm a starting writer, almost releasing my first book...

Really cool to meet you (or your blog. lol)

oooooo