Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Winter, plums, love, and Japanese gardens

Winter in Japan has come to an end, and beautiful plum blossoms are adorning the trees at Ritsurin Park, my favourite Japanese garden, located right in Takamatsu. Wandering around this peaceful, wonderful garden is so soothing. I was excited to show it to Claire and Jaclyn, and they loved it. My friends met us there, and we all had a nice, late afternoon stroll in one of my favourite spots in Japan.

Cheers to the end of winter, friends I love, and Japanese natural beauty. And PS, plum flowers taste quite delightful!

{Ritsurin Park, Takamatsu}

{Friends, friends, friends... and... Vivian likes a boy!!}





{Morning bike riding at the Marugame castle}

{I miss those girls}

{On top of the world... er, Marugame}

{Is it a J Crew ad? Or possibly Zara?!}

7 comments:

dancinginchiffon said...

beautiful photos!

thevoyageofv said...

Hmmm... When's springtime coming to Sweden? I'm starting to think I'll never be warm again. I want plum flowers over here!

Saara said...

Lovely pictures! And what a beautiful place Japan is!

French lover said...

J'adore toutes tes photos. Ca fait rĂªver :)

M. and O. said...

New post about our beautiful town, Bordeaux.

Come and see !
Kisses from France,
Olivia and Mariam.




http://daily-women.blogspot.com

M. and O. said...

New post about our beautiful town, Bordeaux.

Come and see !
Kisses from France,
Olivia and Mariam.




http://daily-women.blogspot.com

{lovely little things} said...

Pretty parks! You're right, you do have a j.crew ad sort of vibe going through some of these pics, haha