Friday, February 5, 2010

Lately I've been quite smitten with..

{dainty little rice cakes}

{girl talk with my adorable Japanese friends}

{cherry blossom buds at the castle}

{bike rides and ginger tea with my lovely Isabel}

{discovering new cozy caf├ęs in Marugame}

{afternoon tea and cake}

{riding my bike by the harbour by the inland sea}

{daily running at the castle hill}

{i'll never get tired of the view}

{cooking with friends}

{japanese fashion magazine bearing my name, and supermarket fun with friends}

4 comments:

Nicole Marie said...

i'm pretty obsessed with your bike!

Life Abroad said...

it looks like you live in SUCH a beautiful area of Japan! i love your bike too!

Saara said...

loving the pictures! next time i travel it will be to iceland and japan!

Daniela said...

Wow Vivian you make it seem really easy and fun to live in Japan! I want to do the same thing when I'm older.