Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tokyo Love

I'm so in love with Tokyo! This city makes me feel so alive. Tokyo is like bathing in chocolate soufflé.

I walked around Shibuya last night, on my own, and it was so lovely.

Had my Lost in Translation moment at Shibuya crossing, Starbucks in hand. Watching the crowds crossing the busy intersection, the loud music and bright neon lights. The city never seems to sleep.

On the menu today: shopping in Harajuku, coffee with friends, and a sunny warm Tokyo day. Best way to end 2009 in style.

7 comments:

Kelly said...

seriously...that sounds AMAZING!!! and chocolate soufflé is one of my very favorite desserts!

have a happy new year!!
xx

Madeleine said...

sounds so so amazing! I can picture what you write so well- and I have a smile on my face. One day I will go to Tokyo..(I hope sooner than later!)

Staci M.W. said...

Gosh! You make me so reminiscent! I spent NYE 04-05 in Shibuya!! Happy happy to you! Enjoy!

thevoyageofv said...

"Tokyo is like bathing in chocolate souffle." That's the best description. Who wouldn't want to go to a place like that? I'm so happy you're having an amazing time!

maeghan said...

Fantastic. :)

Grace said...

I'm glad you are getting the most out of it love!

Love Grace.

{lovely little things} said...

I so want to go there...keep telling us about all your journeys and discoveries!