Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Hello, 2010

2009 has been quite the ride. Full of surprises. Never thought I'd end up in Japan. I've lived in three different countries this year- Korea, Canada, and Japan. I love them all but for once I'm happy about where I am now.

2009: cupcakes, new friendships, broken hearts, goodbyes, hellos, dreams, summer in Montreal, television sets, decisions, tears, brunches, caf├ęs, traveling, fast trains, learning Japanese, achievements. Not so bad I'd say, but it was exhausting.

2010: resolutions? hmmm. learn japanese, travel around Japan as much as I can, have more fabulous weekends in Tokyo and Osaka, make the most of my time here, keep friendships, keep running running running, be happy. And see where it all takes me.

2 comments:

Nicole Marie said...

great resolutions :)

Stephanie Catherine Tatyana Morris said...

Listening to Dave Matthews "Crush" and reading about the other side of the world........I sat where you sat overlooking Shibuyia.
Happy New Year Viv.