Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Tokyo Love

I'm in Japan.

I'm in Tokyo, just waiting for my last flight to Nagoya. What a long journey! I slept for a few hours, but it was quite uncomfortable despite all the leg room. I'm exhausted, but ecstatic. I'll meet my employer in a few hours, along with some coworkers. I already have some plans for tomorrow and the weekend! I will probably be a jet lagged mess for the next few days.

I cannot post pictures just yet, but I treated myself to Vivi magazine, Suntory lemon water, and Pocky. Japanese style!!

Konnichiwa, Japan!

5 comments:

melanie lace said...

SO exciting!!!

maeghan said...

So fantastic, Vivian. I'm so excited for you and to read about everything that's to come! So surreal!

Kerri Lynne said...

YAY! can't wait to hear all about it. have a blast!

Kelly said...

yayyyyy!!!! i'm so glad to hear you're almost there and safe!

and pocky is sooooo goooood.
xoxoxo

Kristina said...

vivian, just discovered your blog. love it. wishing you all the best for your new start in japan. i am soooo jealous! :) curiuos to read more! greetings from switzerland!