Monday, October 26, 2009

Before I go...

Many readers (okay, okay, a few) have been inquiring about the whole finding a job abroad process, as well as living in Asia. I'm not sure I ever gave clear answers, but I'd like to make a post with information about it all: teaching abroad, the ESL world, being a foreigner, culture shock, what to do with your apartment or boyfriend... anything you want! Ask away!! Email me or post in the comment section.

Right now, I'm avoiding packing at all costs...

2 comments:

مى said...

Would you come to Egypt sometime? :)

Shannon said...

I started reading when I arrived in Korea and loved your blog, I was so sad and then so excited when you left Korea, then decided to try Japan. I'd love to know how the application process is different and then I'm sure while you're experiencing Japan that you'll do some comparisons. How is this job different from the one you had in Korea? Co-teachers, hours, number of students, teaching hours, apartment and health benefits, salary etc. :) I love your blog, thank you!