Thursday, June 4, 2009

Tv on the Radio

No, this post is not about my television job, although I should post more about it since it's getting quite exciting. Last night I saw one of my favourite bands, Brooklyn-based TV on the Radio (and my name was on the guest list, what's not to love). It's nice to have a bit of a life after working a 12-hour day (and trying to sneak in a bite of pizza before rushing from home to the venue). It was so much fun, and here is one of their high-energy song to start another long day... Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

thevoyageofv said...

Oh my God. I am so jealous. SO. JEALOUS. I love TV on the Radio...

Vivian said...

Aw, really? They're so amazing, and the singer has so much energy, it was a blast!

Melvin said...

great to see this...
thanks for sharing....

__________________
Melvin
The only Satellite Television Delivers the Best Value in Entertainment