Friday, May 15, 2009

My favourite blogs

Thanks to the lovely Kelly and Vanessa for picking my blog among their favourite reads. Here are my picks, and I'm probably breaking all the rules, but um, here it is (and Vanessa I'm stealing your format, which I loved):

Because she also lived in Korea for a year, and is taking the plunge once again
Searching for Starlight

Because she is so creative and I'd like to be her roommate
La Mia Vita

Because she is so kind and we'd be great friends
Just a Girl in a City

Because she decided to backpack across the world for a year
Coffee and Cigarettes

Because she shares the same wanderlust I do
The Voyage of V

Because she also works in television
Then I got to Thinking

Because she has the best DIY style and lived in Montreal
Style Scrapbook

Because she shares my love of literature
Seasonal Lust

Because I love everything about her
Cupcakes and Cashmere

Because she always shares fun tidbits
Limoni Dolci

Because she used to be an expat, but the most stylish expat ever
Cuervo Girl

Because she is hilarious and a great writer
The Lil Bee

Because her blog is like Lost in Translation but 10 times funnier
My Life in Korea

5 comments:

Cupcakes and Cashmere said...

aw, thank you for including me in this list of wonderful ladies! there are a few here i'm not familiar with so i'll have to check them out! have a great weekend! xoxo

Coffee_c said...

Thanks a lot babe for putting mine in your list.

Your's is definetly on top on mine!
xxx

maeghan said...

I'm so honored to have been included among such amazing blogs! Thank you for including me in such an awesome list. I'll have to check out some of the others on your list that I haven't been to. Your blog is definitely on my list! I've LOVED following all of your adventures. :)

seasonal lust said...

thank you vivian, you are one of my favorite reads as well. and i love that you are so down to earth!

Melvin said...

Really good to read this..
thanks for sharing...




___________________
Melvin
Entertainment at one stop