Monday, March 9, 2009

Snow, boots, spring


I finally got a pair of Hunter rain boots in eggplant. I've been wanting them for three years, but never knew where to get them until I spotted them all over Montreal. I remember seeing them in Seoul for 300$, in a boutique in Apkujeong. I wanted to die. (Sorry roommate I took the picture in your bedroom since you have a bigger mirror!!!)

Things are slowly getting better in Montreal. The weather is milder, my friends are there for me and so amazing, and I've been keeping so busy over the weekend. Art gallery, shopping on St-Denis, brunch, two concerts, and Peruvian food in the Mile End. I never had Peruvian food before, and it's quite tasty! Very hearty dishes of meats, fishes, potatoes, and vegetables. Very diverse, and it tastes so familiar.

Weekdays are dedicated to the gym... and the job search. Not very easy, I'm trying to get back into the production field, but most projects start in April or May, so this is the low season. Gives me time to consider other options, but I hate being unemployed even though I enjoy the free time. My lifestyle requires me to have a full-time job ;)

5 comments:

Nicole Marie said...

oh love the boots!! i would love some hunter boots but my roommate has burberry ones so ive been wearing those.

glad things are going well! good luck with the job search!

thevoyageofv said...

I love reading your blog and hearing how you're getting used to your own country again. I went through the same thing, started in December. And I will probably have to do it all over again in June if I go back to Sweden... But it helps to see someone else's experience.
Glad you're having fun and I love the boots!

Kelly said...

ugh job hunting is the worst. but cute boots :)

Dallas Shaw said...

they are so cute, i've been debatng on what color i should buy

dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

Melvin said...

Great to read this post...
thanks for sharing....


___________________
Melvin
Call Today for NEXT DAY Instellation to watch your Favorite Channels on HD reciever.