Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hello, Toronto

Job hunting is exhausting, so I thought I'd take a break to go visit my friend Rita in Toronto for a little weekend of fun! I met Rita while in Seoul, and she became one of my closest friends there. We met randomly in the summer, and for our first 'date' we went out to this great Italian restaurant, then on to this great café, and just chatted and laughed all night. She lived in the upscale part of Seoul (I lived in the ghetto part), and we just spent countless hours complaining, laughing, sharing about everything. We tried all the best brunch places in Seoul, bought the most expensive coffee, dished about the Hills, went together for scary haircuts, almost stole some honey at a Mexican restaurant, had a Vogue party in a park, and a Golden Globes party at her place. It was less than a year of friendship, but for some reason, it felt like years. So yes, we both said some goodbyes over a month ago when I was the first to leave Seoul, and now we get to hang out again on a different continent. Fun, fun!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

ah! i love friendships like those!! What great get togethers you two had :)

Melvin said...

Nice to see this post...
thanks for sharing....


___________________
Melvin
Call Today for NEXT DAY Instellation to watch your Favorite Channels on HD reciever.