Sunday, February 8, 2009

Last week

And I'm not ready. At all. In all senses. I'm not packed, and I'm not thinking about the fact that I won't be in Seoul next weekend.

One of my friends from home is visiting me in Seoul for a few days, she is traveling around the world and decided to stop here- it's been so much fun! I think it's perfect she came now, I get to show her my favorite spots and the city, and do things for a last time.

I had a pretty exciting last weekend in Seoul: quality time with friends, walking around my favorite neighborhoods, a 4pm Sunday brunch filled with every food you can imagine, a relaxing night at the spa, some drinks and music on Saturday night in the nightlife area, some shopping... and very, very little sleep.

I think this week will be a little crazy, between teaching, packing, seeing friends, and not fully realizing that I'm done here. I go between getting very excited and very sad. Weird, weird.

7 comments:

seasonal lust said...

im moving out of my boyfriends house and i;m not ready. i cant even comprehend it.

thevoyageofv said...

The good thing about being so busy and crazed is that it makes the move easier to deal with, emotionally. Less time to be sad, and by the time you realize how sad it is, you're half-way home.

Des said...

Please take as many pictures as you can with the time you have left. If possible, try and record some video as well. My biggest regret is not recording more video when I was there. You really will appreciate it when you return home.

Vivian said...

I definitely should bring my camera along all week. I don't want to leave now!

Kelly said...

your weekend sounds like it was so fun!! have a great last week! i'll be thinking about you :)

Nicole Marie said...

oh so exciting and sad at the same time. I'm sure its very surreal. have a wonderful wonderful last week!

Melvin said...

I really like this blog...
its really great to read...
thanks for sharing...

___________________
Melvin
Save OVER 50% for 3 months,Save $21/mo for an Entire Year!* on your Favorite Channels