Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Flying home

I'm flying home to Montreal in a few hours... home, home, home! Calgary was gorgeous, even though I was a jet-lagged mess. I got to see Banff and Lake Louise, go to a Flames hockey game, and drinks loads of Starbucks and eat the best home-cooked foods ever (thanks, Justin!). I got re-acquainted with the cold, and walked around in snow.

I'm still a bit of a mess, but a few more nights of sleep should bring me back to normal.

PS- I have tons of pictures of the ugly Seoul apartment, but I'm almost embarrassed to post them now, I realize how ugly and dirty is it. I will post them still. I miss Seoul. Not the apartment, though.

5 comments:

seasonal lust said...

u MUST post them! it's a part of ur life in seoul...every ugly, dirty, and transient part of it. it paints a small but important part of a whole beautiful picture. so theres nothing to be embarrassed about.

seasonal lust said...

and i am morbidly curious.

Vivian said...

I will- as soon as I take pictures of my Montreal apartment to show you the difference ;)

xxx

Kelly said...

can't wait to see them!!!!

Melvin said...

Its amazing !!!
thanks for sharing....


___________________
Melvin
Lock in your price today for Your favorite channels - and keep it there until 2010!