Thursday, February 5, 2009

Email of the day

I got this email from one of my second graders:

"Hello, teacher Vivian.I'm James. Thanks for teaching IC class and morning in the school and me!!!!~ Thanks for gave us a party. we eat snacks, and watching movies. do you like purple? I like it too!!!~ You are the best teacher in the whole world. I like you.I want to go to your contry and meet you."

Oh, god. I'll miss my kids.

(I think I spent too much time having little parties with them and eating snacks, but I'm happy I gave them some fun memories).

7 comments:

Emily said...

oh wow. this is almost too cute/sad for words!

thevoyageofv said...

So cute! That's the kind of teacher you remember!

Nicole Marie said...

oh my goodness. so cute! those are the things i'm looking forward to when i start teaching!

seasonal lust said...

oh so heartwarming.

ginevraweasley_ said...

oh dear, that's so touching!

La Couturier said...

omgsh aww =]

xoxo,
La C.

Melvin said...

I really like this blog...
its really great to read...
thanks for sharing...

___________________
Melvin
Save OVER 50% for 3 months,Save $21/mo for an Entire Year!* on your Favorite Channels