Sunday, February 15, 2009

Almost home

My last night in Seoul was fabulous, and my last morning in Seoul was just... sad.

I almost missed my flight (too much traffic downtown), but I made it, and I'm almost home. Almost? I'm in Calgary for a few days, then heading home on Wednesday.

It's been great to see some open land again... breathe some fresh air... not being a foreigner... and eat some of my favorite foods. I've been spoiled so far.

I'm still jet-lagged and quite lost. I just want to sleep, sleep, sleep. Montreal scares me a bit, and I feel Seoul-sick. Why why why?

2 comments:

Nicole Marie said...

i'm glad you had a safe flight! being jet-lagged sucks! just get lots of sleep and eventually you'll get out of the haze. eat lots of mac and cheese!!!

Melvin said...

I really like this blog...
its really great to read...
thanks for sharing...

___________________
Melvin
Save OVER 50% for 3 months,Save $21/mo for an Entire Year!* on your Favorite Channels