Sunday, January 4, 2009

A Birthday in Korea


My first (and probably last) birthday in Korea was quite fabulous: champagne, French toast and eggnog with Aaron, Zara, Accessorize, Bobbi Brown, and a Korean meal. I couldn't ask for a better day, spent doing things I love (and uh, buying things) with people I love. Aaron got me a fabulous little black dress at Zara and some shimmery powder. I was dreading it a bit, being so far away and all, but in the end it was one of the best birthdays ever! I also organized a little get-together later this week with all my friends (Korean and Westerners) at this cozy cafe, should be nice to see everyone together.

5 comments:

seasonal lust said...

sounds like a wonderful time. a girl only needs to be surrounded by those she loves and bestowed with beautiful things from those she loves.

Happiest birthday to you.

Emily said...

happy belated birthday, love! i'm glad that you were able to make it so special so far from home. i hope we get to see your new little dress! xo

Nicole Marie said...

Happy Birthday!!!

It sounds like a great birthday!!

Lisa said...

Ohh, happy birthday :) Hope you had fun!

I haven't been keeping up with your blog so I just read all the latest posts and wow, I can't believe someone tried to rob you, that's terrible!!! Glad everything is okay!

Hope you had great holidays despite lack of proper Xmas food and snow :P But don't worry about the snow part, I'm sure there will be tons (more) when you go home in February... it's already looking good in Qu├ębec (nothing like last year though!).

Melvin said...

great post....
i like this blog...



___________________
Melvin
60+ Premium movies and sports channel